1. Aghazadeh, H. (2011). Considering their components effective on the competitiveness of Iranian enterprises, Quarterly of economic investigations, 6(3). (In Persian)
2. Akimova, I. (2003). Development of market orientation and competitiveness of Ukrainian firms, European Journal of Marketing, 34(9/10): 1128- 1148.
3. Alvani, S. M. Jandaghi, Gh. Raeis Safari, M. (2012). Considering the performance of various bank branches and determining its effective factors (Case study: Tehran Provincial SEPAH Bank Branches), Journal of Public Management, Department Tehran University, 4(3): 1- 18. (In Persian)
4. Ambashta, A. Momaya, K. (2002). Competitiveness of firms: Review of theory, frameworks and models, Singapore Management Review, 26(1): 45-58.
5. Andrea, N. G(2010). Competitiveness of small and medium sized enterprises, a possible analytical framework, HEJ: ECO-100-115-A
6. Bandarian, S. (2010). Considering competitive strategies in global exporting market of Iranian dry goods (Dried fruits) with emphasis on Iranian brands, MA Thesis, Tehran Markaz Payamnour University, Management and accounting department administrative management group. (In Persian)
7. Beheshti, M. (2006). Considering competitive advantage and competitiveness in national rubber industry, MA Thesis, Tehran University, Economic department, economic group.
8. Demeter, olerish. (2003). Analysis of manufacturing strategy and competitiveness, International Journal of Production Economics,(81), 205-213.
9. Dung, suo cho. (2010). Perception of competitiveness in the context of sustainable development: Facets of sustainable competitiveness, Journal of Business Economics and Management, 77(2): 341- 365.
10. Ebrahimi, A. & Nazari, M. (2013). Introducing the framework to consider Iranian banks status in regard to their competitiveness, Quarterly of Economic Research, 48(3): 149- 164. (In Persian)
11. Haghshenas Kashani, F. & Saeidi, N. (2011). Prioritizing factors effective on competitiveness in national carpet industry by Fazi tapsis method, Research and Scientific Journal of Modern Marketing Research, 1(1): 127- 154. (In Persian)
12. Hult, G., Snow, C. & Kandemir, D. (2003). The role of entrepreneurship in building cultural competitiveness in different organizational types, Journal of Management, 29(3): 401- 426.
13. Imani Rad, M. (2003). Enterprise intelligence and industries competitiveness, Industry Ministry, Industrial Research Educational Informatics.
14. Mack gahuan. (2006). Assessing competitiveness after conflict: The case of the central african republic, International Monetary Fund.
15. Molaei, M. (2003). The assessment of the factors effective on small industries competitiveness in Iran, PhD Thesis, Tarbiat Modares university. (In Persian)
16. Mostafavi, S. M. (2011). Comparing the satisfaction of private and public bank customers in Iranian banking system by using Mischera model, Journal of Public Management, Tehran university, 3(7): 167-184. (In Persian)
17. Porter, M. (2008). Competitive strategy analysis technics of industry and competitors, Translated by: Majidi, J. & Mehrpouya, A., Rasa Cultural Services Publication, Tehran.
18. Prepruse, A. (2005). National and Firm Competitiveness: A General research model, Competitiveness Review: An International Business Journal, 18, 20- 28.
19. Ramoniene, L. & Lanskoronskis, M. (2011). Reflection of higher education aspects in the conception of national competitiveness, Baltic Journal of Management, 6: 124- 139.
20. Safari, H. (2009). Introducing a method to measure competitiveness in enterprise level, (Case study: Iranian petrochemical industries co), PhD Thesis, Tehran university management department, industrial management group. (In Persian)
21. Safari, H. & Asgharzade, E. (2008). Measuring competitiveness of Iran’s national petrochemical industries co, Journal of Industries Management, 1(1): 51- 70. (In Persian)
22. Safdari, F. (2011). Discussions in competitiveness: The rule of strategy and clusters, Economic Studies and Research Center, Tehran. (In Persian)
23. Sharafi, V. (2012). Introducing a model for competitiveness of medium- and small- sized companies in Ilam province, M.A Thesis, Ilam University, Humanities department. (In Persian)
24. Shuarma, L. & Fisheer, S (2000). The dynamic of manufacturing competitiveness in South Asia An analysis through export data, Journal of Asian Economics, 17: 557- 582.
25. Shuorcheloo, D. (2010). Measuring societal well-being, Competitiveness Review, 20(4): 4- 22.
26. Weymouth, S. & Feinberg, R. (2011). National competitiveness in comparative Perspective: Evidence from Latin America, University of Miami: Latin American Politics and Society, 147-159